For a free initial consultation, c
Contact us here or call
About Lee Adler
Lee Adler began his career working for Tandy
Corporation, one of the first mass-market PC manufacturers. This
was followed by a stint at one of the first non-storefront business-to-business
solution providers selling accounting applications from Real World,
now a division of Microsoft Great Plains Business Solutions. Next,
he pioneered the reselling and servicing of personal computers from
IBM, Apple, Digital, Wang, and Data General to academic, administrative,
and retail customers for a major university.
Lee led a leading Apple Computer
reseller through a transition from retailer to business-to-business
sales and services, culminating in his becoming President of the
company. During this time, he personally focused his efforts
on bringing customers total solutions including products from Great
Plains Software (now a division of Microsoft).
After assisting the owner in the sale of the company, he worked
for a recognized PeopleSoft partner in their business process automation
(workflow) group, building a channel for workflow solutions within
the Great Plains partner community.
Next, he was director of sales and marketing for a top-tier Great
Plains partner, where he was among the first wave of Great Plains
partners trained and certified in Great Plains first CRM product,
Great Plains Siebel Front Office. Most recently, he was a territory
manager for a widely recognized Application Service Provider and
partner for Microsoft Great Plains, Solomon, PeopleSoft, Siebel,
SalesLogix, Vignette, and Ariba. He also served
as an instructor at University of Massachusetts Dartmouth teaching
in the area of Business Information Systems.
Clark University, Worcester, MA
Bachelor of Arts, Government
Boston University, Graduate School of Management, Boston,
Master of Business Administration
Choose Adler PPT?
Businesses choose to work with Adler PPT because of
- Our in-depth knowledge of automating business processes
with "off the shelf" software
- Our experience with software selections and vendor knowledge,
- Yardi real estate software
- Microsoft Business Solutions and other accounting/ERP solutions
- CRM, from Act! to Siebel to Microsoft CRM
- Our understanding of the insourced vs. outsourced options
- Our dedication to mid-market companies
- Our experience with software implementation and project
- Our understanding of both product and service-related business
issues and practical solutions
How to Get Started
We will conduct an initial consultation at no charge to determine
whether there is a good fit between your company and Adler PPT.
You will then receive a detailed proposal stating:
- The goals for this project
- The specific tasks that Adler PPT will perform
- A detailed estimate of project cost
Contact us here.